5.17.2013

Vaycay

We just did something we haven't done in a very long time! We booked a vacation! Hooray! 'I've been dying to plan a vacation and this week we did it! We will be going to St. Croix in August and I am "pee my pants" excited!!!

I have been nagging Cardy about a vacation- and one that doesn't revolve around work or consist of attending conferences. He's a real home body and traveling is not top on his list of priorities but after a little persuasion and lots of Google images of the island and resort, he agreed- we deserve a vacation.

I had been doing lots of thinking of places I'd like to travel to. Obviously there are so many on my list and between Cardy and I, we just couldn't decide. A few weeks ago I happened to be searching the Groupon website and I was looking through their deals on travel. I was hoping this would help me narrow things down a bit and low & behold I discovered a great deal to St. Croix. I started researching the island and loved what I saw. I shared my discovery with Cardy and we decided to go ahead and book it. Hallelujah! My husband's taking a vacation!

St. Croix is part of the U.S. Virgin Islands, located just East of Puerto Rico. It's tropical and beautiful and romantic. I can't wait to visit! Our hotel is on the beach and close to the main town on the island. This vacation has been a long time coming and I will be so happy to relax and spend some much needed down time with Cardy.
Yes, Please!

3 comments:

  1. yay! the best way to kick off the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be amazing!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... that last picture? I can barely imagine water so clear! Good for you for booking a vacation. With as hard as you guys work, you so deserve it (and you better blog about how amazing it all was when you get home).

    And then can we grab beers or coffee when I AM LIVING IN THE SLC AGAIN??!?!?

    XO.

    ReplyDelete

some lovin'